Welcome to Black’s House Removals, Movers and Storage..
Providing House Removals and Self Storage Services in Scotland, Europe and Worldwide
Moving home is said to be one of the five most traumatic experiences of most people’s lives. Moving a business is just as bad. What with all the packing, the heavy lifting, and the risk of damage to people, effects and premises, it can certainly be very stressful if you try and do it yourself.
But there’s an easier, safer way: let us do it for you. Blacks have been helping people move home smoothly since 1837: we have a lot of experience. Our professional removals staff have the skills and training to make your move effortless, efficient and as stress-free as it possibly can be. Other people may have nightmare stories of their move: you will have only good memories of yours.
What do we do that’s different?
- We have a great team of professional crews and administration staff who’ve been with us for years, so we know what we’re doing
- Our uniformed staff are fully trained and qualified in the office and home removals industry: their standards are second to none
- Our staff do all the packing for you, quickly and safely, saving you days of back-breaking work
- Our modern vehicles range in size from 3.5t vans to 36t road-trains and they’re all fitted with tracking systems so we can tell you exactly where your goods are at any moment
- We offer new-for-old insurance in the very unlikely event of anything going wrong
- If you need storage your goods will be safe in our purpose-built store, which has top-quality fire and intruder security systems including full CCTV
- Your move is guaranteed: we’re members of the British Association of Removers (BAR), the regulatory organisation for the industry, which sets industry standards and practices
- Many of our customers come to us by word of mouth, and there’s no better recommendation: “Our Reputation is Your Guarantee”
Where is your move taking you? Our removals services are available in Scotland, Europe and world-wide, nearer home in Dundee, Aberdeen, Perthshire, and locally in Forfar, Montrose, Kirriemuir, Arbroath and our home-town of Brechin.